Gifts For The Host
The holidays are quickly approaching, and so are the gatherings to celebrate. With Thanksgiving just around the corner, we've selected a few of our favorite gifts to show our gratitude to the gracious host or hostess. Who so generously decided to cook, entertain, and be left with the after party clean up for us.
Counter Clockwise from Top Left:
1. ROEN Candles: Each candle is hand poured coconut wax, and is proudly made in small batches, in Los Angeles.
2. Jen Pearson Matchstick Bottle: The bottom of each bottle has an etched strike-able surface to light matches. Sustainable product design at its best.
3. Saint Olio Air + Linen Refresher: 100% natural Air+Linen Refresher uses the therapeutic power of essential oils to create a healthy olfactory experience with zero toxic residue. Spritz bedding and air liberally to benefit from this sensual scent.
4. Gopi Shah Ceramic Spoon Rest: Spoon rests are made in Long Beach, California. The handmade nature of these items ensure that no two are alike. Sold in store, come by for a visit!
5. Willful Goods Beech Wood Mixing Spoons: Made of sustainably harvested wood, and hand dipped in the USA. Also sold in store only.
6. Jenny Pennywood Tea Towels: Home textiles focused on creating small batch, locally made, everyday products. All fabric is screen-printed in water-based inks and sewn in San Francisco, CA.