From Molly With Love - Chakra Spray
From Molly With Love - Chakra Spray
Why do we need to clear our energy or balance our chakras?
As energetic beings, every time we have an experience, thought, or emotion, it creates energy that affects us.
We store energy in our chakras, auric field and physical body (i.e. organs, muscles, or nerves). Then, in the future, when we have a similar thought or experience, it triggers the old energy and original experience.
Sometimes we give our energy or power away to others (consciously or subconsciously). Our physical environment can be taxing to our energy by over stimulating it. Also, some entities can attach to us and manipulate our thoughts or feelings.
When our chakras are out of balance or our auric field is holding lower energies or has distortions or tears, we can become energetically depleted.
From Molly With Love creates aromatherapy essential oil spray perfect for chakra healing, chakra balancing, and spiritual awareness. Use during meditation, yoga or any type of metaphysical emotional healing work to help open, balance and expand the energy in:
The Crown Chakra (Chakra #7)
- Location: Top of head
- Function: Understanding
- Aspects it Controls: The seventh chakra, Sahasrara, sits at the top of the “chakra ladder” which starts from the root chakra that grounds us on the Earth and progresses upward to the Sahasrara which connects us with the universe and the Divine source of creation. The gift of this chakra is experiencing unity and the selfless realization that everything is connected at a fundamental level. The energy of this chakra allows us to experience mystical oneness with everyone and everything in nature. There is no intellectual knowing at the level of seventh chakra, but there is serenity, joy, and deep peace about life.
- Reasons you’d want to clear the Crown Chakra:
- muscular disease
- chronic exhaustion that has no medical explanation
- sensitivity to light, certain sounds or environment (commonly found in autism)
- living in a state of constant worry
- general lack of purpose
- an inability to connect with your higher wisdom
- lack of direction
The Third Eye Chakra (Chakra #6)
- Location: Center of the head at eye level or slightly above (between the brows)
- Function: Seeing, intuiting
- Aspects it Controls: The sixth chakra, Ajna, is in the area of the third eye, which is found in the space between the eyebrows. It encompasses the pituitary gland, eyes, head, and lower part of the brain. An invisible yet powerful third eye, this is your center of intuition. A spiritual chakra, which means “beyond wisdom,” Ajna leads you to an inner knowledge that will guide you if you let it. An open sixth chakra can enable clairvoyance, telepathy, lucid dreaming, expanded imagination, and visualization. Trust your intuition
- Reasons you’d want to clear the Third Eye Chakra:
- think more clearly
- have “vision”
- develop your imagination
- grasp the big picture
- expand your consciousness and influence to non-ordinary planes
- develop greater spiritual awareness and prepare for the next level of spiritual evolution
- better meditation experience
- sharpen your intuition
- develop psychic powers
- tap into your inner wisdom
Throat Chakra (Chakra #5)
- Location: Throat, neck, shoulders
- Function: Communication, creativity
- Aspects it Controls: The Throat Chakra is the center of sound, vibration, and self-expression. It is the realm of consciousness that controls, creates, transmits, and receives communication, both within ourselves and between each other. Communication is an act of connection. Communication creates the future.
- Reasons you’d want to clear the Throat Chakra:
- sore throat
- communication problems
- trouble connecting with others
- public speaking nervousness
- stiff neck
- thyroid problems
- hearing problems
Heart Chakra (Chakra #4)
- Location: Heart, arms
- Function: Compassion, Love, Acceptance
- Aspects it Controls: The Heart Chakra is the center of love. Opening the heart chakra, and developing compassion, connection, and understanding for those around you naturally gives rise to the urge to heal. Healing for yourself and others. When our heart chakra is open and balanced, our very presence radiates love and joy. This love is the pure essence of true healing.
- Reasons you’d want to clear the Heart Chakra:
- grow spiritually
- dissolve the myth of separateness
- heal emotionally and physically
- forgive yourself and others
- connect deeply to others
- open your heart to the universal love that always surrounds you
- open your heart to human love and have healthy relationships
- rise above anger, hatred, and jealousy, and rise to a higher state of consciousness
- experience deep inner balance and peace
The Solar Plexus Chakra (Chakra #3)
- Location: Navel to solar plexus (digestive system, muscles)
- Function: Will, power
- Aspects it Controls: The Solar Plexus Chakra’s purpose is transformation. As fire transforms matter to heat and light, the third chakra transforms the inertia of Earth and water into action, energy, and power. This is where we get those “butterfly” feelings when we’re nervous – when the third chakra isn’t feeling confident or powerful. With grounding, the stimulation can be empowering and vitalizing. Without it, we get a flurry of undirected energy. The Solar Plexus Chakra represents our “get up an go,” our action, our will, our vitality, our self-confidence. Awaken the fire within.
- Reasons you’d want to clear the Solar Plexus Chakra:
- Low self-esteem
- Inability to set or maintain boundaries
- Lack of self-control
- Depression or anxiety
- Poor digestion, gas, nausea
- Asthma and other respiratory problems
- Organ problems, especially in the liver and kidneys
- Nerve pain and fibromyalgia
- Difficulty gaining or losing weight
The Sacral Chakra
- Location: Lower abdomen, genitals, womb
- Function: Desire, pleasure, sexuality, procreation, creativity, emotions, nurturance
- Aspects it Controls: The Sacral Chakra is the seat of emotion. Associated with the color orange, the sacral chakra (taken from the Sanskrit word svadhisthana, meaning “dwelling place of the self”) governs our ability to initiate, nurture and maintain healthy interpersonal relationships. Located in the lower abdomen, it is the hub of our creativity and guides us see beyond the mundane to embrace our dreams and desires. A balanced sacral chakra offers balance, grounding, and strength.
- Reasons you’d want to clear the Sacral Chakra:
- premenstrual syndrome
- hypoglycemia (low blood sugar)
- lower back pain
- joint problems
- spleen and kidney issues
- low energy
- Location: Base of your spine (tailbone, perineum)
- Function: Survival, Grounding
- Aspects it Controls: Feeling grounded, safe & secure, feeling like you belong, being able to manifest your desires and to being able to have and keep money in your life.
- Reasons you’d want to clear your Root Chakra include money issues, never feeling safe, feeling very insecure and ungrounded, never feeling like you belong. Often when a child lives in a chaotic environment from birth to age 2 – Root Chakra issues are quite predominant.